Number of Vacancies
Work Under Pressure
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as taking inventory and reordering supplies.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that the bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Training bar staff and ensuring training quality standards are sustained throughout the operation.
- Menu engineering and training on recipes and presentation.
- Ensuring all bar staff are presentable in the company's best form
- Conducting bar staff evaluation and creating incentives to motivate them within their work environment.
- Supervising work behavior and ensuring all staff are conducting communication with guests professionally
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Auditing bars' consumption and allowing the cost control department to conduct crosschecks efficiently at any time
- Maintaining a fun and safe atmosphere for patrons.
Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills
Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment
Salary will be based on the caliber of the applicant